More information on International Research Collaborations:
- The project is initiated by an initial school visit by faculty mentors and students.
- Collaborative student research continues throughout the school year with guidance from faculty mentors.
- During the final visit, data is analyzed, presentations prepared and ultimately presented in an “endpoint presentation” such as participation in Genius Olympiad.
- Terra will assist in setting up high school partnerships, logistical support, consultations on program setup, staff training, and other need based assistance.
- Terra can provide professional development on setting up an Independent Research Program.
Interested secondary schools should email firstname.lastname@example.org